Facebook agency account disabled soon

Novella DuBuque

We found that starting from mid-June and continuing until now, Facebook agency accounts have been banned very seriously, and the accounts are even banned as soon as ads appear on them. Does anyone know the specific reasons? How long does it need to continue, and will it be the same last year?

Rafaela Larson

What product are you advertising? There are many reasons for this, and I think part of it may also be due to the account

Lura Yost

My account was banned back in 2018, and still i can't advertise on fb, their support system sucks, my account was banned for billing issue but my card was added in good condition with balance

Liliana Gleichner

We found that starting from mid-June and continuing until now, Facebook agency accounts have been banned very seriously, and the accounts are even banned as soon as ads appear on them. Does anyone know the specific reasons? How long does it need to continue, and will it be the same last year?
That's right, not only Facebook Ads, but Google Ads accounts are also being heavily scanned and there is a big storm.

We and our partners are still optimizing according to the following tips: Choose accounts that were created 1-2 years ago and have spending + Use clean IP to set up campaigns and campaigns that need to be optimized. Create regularly so that users have a good experience with your advertising content.
-> That's our way. If you still have problems, please chat with me. I hope I can help you with something. Good luck )