Feedback on my website (and business idea)

Cora Grant

Hey fellas

Since I have a lot of spare time while I look for another job, I'm currently trying to start a dropservicing business.

I want to sell premade, fully automated (autoblog) Amazon affiliate websites - these will be sourced from Fiverr, and I want to sell them at 500 USD each and they will cost me ~210 USD per site.

I have almost finished my website/landing page in Divi and I was looking for some unfiltered feedback on it - layout, length, the copy, whatever you feel like.
I can be worried that my site does not have enough content for a product priced at $500. The sale or communication would take place over e-mail as it is right now.
The portfolio/gallery section will just be pictures of some of the sites my Fiverr-guy has already made (with his permission).
Payment processing is not setup yet.

I'm unsure if I am allowed to link my website in this post, otherwise I can PM the website.

Hope some of you would like to tell me your thoughts about it

Cora Grant

You should probably post this in the "making money" section

But so far idea seem so good and I wish you best luck in it
Yeah I'll see where it goes in here otherwise I will move it - and thank you.

Idea is good, Have you done the market research?
Well the only market research I have done is trying to find competitors who do the same in a google search, theres one who charges 99 USD for the same kind of site and another one at 2K USD.
I was thinking branding on my website could defend a higher pricepoint - the same way some companies can sell expensive bottled water