Female Crypto Influencer: Any Growth Tips?

Price Pacocha

Hello MMO - hope all is well with everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any growth routes I could take from growing a Female Crypto Influencer account from zero; the routes I've thought about are:

> Purchasing a grown Twitter account in another niche such as Finance and rebranding it to be an influencer account - any other niches you could suggest? Let me know.
> Growing through mother child method with other influencers - this would be expensive, I'm not sure how much money this would take to get to a profitable standpoint.
> Organically paying for Twitter ads to place / grab people's attention as if the post were to be in their feed naturally (thirst trap -> click profile -> follow.. for example)

Let me know what you think or if anyone has any ideas / additional input, thanks.

Marcos Fay

Twitter ads can work but you should learn it first. It will take few days of learning to be able to run ads correctly for maximum gains.

Wendell Roob

It has nothing to do with your gender, if you have budget, buy some retweets from same niche account or simply run mother child type of stuff. Twitter is pretty easy nowadays.

Cristopher Schimmel

You have to interact with other influencers to from fast. Sometimes pay them as well to grow fast. This is a costly approach but you will grow fast.