Force website index with external website

amson

If I use external website to index on Google (like 1hping) instead of GSC, may I have problem with seo? Can my website get penalized by Google for this?
Or this is safe?

Marcelo

Indexing issues have become quite common these days and can occur for various reasons, such as errors with Googlebot, slow response times from Google in visiting your website, or issues related to Google updates or crawler blocking.

These problems can lead to delays in indexing your pages. Before resorting to third-party tools, it's important to follow standard practices: submit your site to Google Search Console (GSC), update and submit your sitemap, and ensure proper interlinking of relevant pages.

If you've tried these methods and are still experiencing issues, then you might consider using third-party tools to help speed up the indexing process.

essel

Using indexing tools won't affect your site. However, keep your site updated with high quality articles and optimize the site for natural indexing. Don't use third party tools to index the pages all the time.