Freelancing without experience?

Edwina Oberbrunner

How could I go freelance online with no work experience before? I have some personal projects but nothing too professional.

And the market is highly competitive these days. Even if I ask for nearly nothing for my work, there are people doing it for cheaper and way more experience than me.

This is also happening IRL. I've sent my portfolio to some companies but I never got hired, since I have no experience at all.

What would you guys do if you were on my situation? Thank you

Carrie Homenick

You should focus to complete project and example of your portfolio . the work shouldn't be practices but should solution oriented service. once you can do this kind of experience, you can easily get work from Freelance platforms.

Octavia Spencer

How could I go freelance online with no work experience before? I have some personal projects but nothing too professional.

And the market is highly competitive these days. Even if I ask for nearly nothing for my work, there are people doing it for cheaper and way more experience than me.

This is also happening IRL. I've sent my portfolio to some companies but I never got hired, since I have no experience at all.

What would you guys do if you were on my situation? Thank you
How can I pay you if you lack basic skills, like formatting my PC?