❤️❤️❤️ Get 40 3d Ebook Mockups that Will Boost Your Conversion Rate & Sales ❤️❤️❤️

Bettie Friesen

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I offer 3d Ebook mockups for your sales page, reviews, opt-in pages, or any online property where you want to display your product more noticeably.

Mockups help your customers visualize your product or affiliate offer.

If they see your book's cover on an iPad or a 3d book, they instantly paint a mental image holding and reading your digital product.

Mockups increase conversion rate, whether it's a signup page, sales page, or an affiliate review.

All you need to do is send me a 2d cover and I'll send you back 40 3d mockups with transparent background that you can insert into your articles right away and watch your signups and sales rise.

What type of pictures do you get?

You'll get high resolutions .pngs with transparent background in the following categories:

Books, notebook

Phones, Tablet, Ebook Readers

People holding the book

I reduced the size of these pics to 500 px. If you want to see all the mockups you get just comment in the thread.

How much?

It's only $19.99, but I have a 15% MMO discount, you just have to ask for it in the comments.

So that's $16.99 which is only 42 cents/image.

Click here to order now

Or comment "Send me a coupon & samples"

FAQ

Q: Do you do mugs, t-shirts, etc?
A: No, only books, ebooks.

Q: Can you do the cover?
A: No. It's not a design service.

Q: What's the best way to get the covers?
A: Free Canva.

Q: What kind of images do I get?
A: High resolution .png

Q: I don't need 40 mockups, can I buy 5 for cheaper?
A: To keep this simple, no. You should split test the mockups anyway.

Q: Do you offer a refund?
A: If I don't deliver on time.

Q: What is the TAT?
A: 48h top.

Q: Where do you deliver?
A: I'll send a .rar file to your email addy.

Q: Where can I reach you?
A: Here in PM or on skype, my id is: thescrrr

Click here to order now

Or comment "Send me a coupon & samples"

Shaina Mitchell

As I just released my first digital product as an ebook, that could be something to try out, so pleas send me a coupon & samples

Israel

Marketplace Thread Approved

Summary
Package(s) tested: Only Package
Turnaround Time: Same Day
Service Information
The mockups were pretty decent. The seller did state during the review he doesn't do any photo editing for these.
The seller delivered the mockups via Google Drive.
The seller was professional through the review process and did not hesitate to explain their service in further detail.
Additional Information
The seller informed us that portrait pictures are better than landscape pictures for this service.
Thread Edit Log
The 5 most recent thread edits will appear here
Spoiler: Thread Edit ArchiveFor Buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.

For Buyers Regarding Disputes: If you do not receive a product or service as advertised, or at all in the event of a dispute, do not be afraid of a "no refunds" refund policy as you are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process. For more information and to see whether or not your dispute qualifies, refer to the shit list rules and procedures.