GET FACELESS CASHCOW VIDEOS FOR PASSIVE INCOME ON YOUTUBE & TIKTOK

Merl Watsica

Review:
As a busy creator, I always look to outsource my video making job to third parties. Checking Fiverr, Upwork and other sites is tedious job, just to find someone to do a part of the whole process, with dubious quality. Then I need to search for video materials, editor, script writer, copywriter, audio licenses, follow trends.

I am more than happy to say that I received a review copy of Pam Danny new offer on the video market, that will help any creator who struggles for new content or simply don't have the time. After providing him with the topic in
just few hours, the script for up to 13 minutes video was provided to me for review. I read the script - impressively well researched, without any punctual or factual errors. I just needed to select the narration actor - male or female and branding. Yes, the video is custom tailored to your topic and channel, not something done in conveyer! The channel where I wanted to post the video has special pronunciation, which can cause native English speakers some difficulties. After providing clear instructions, the video was with the correct way of pronunciation, so nothing to worry about. In few days I've received the finished video. Before uploading it, I've checked the quality and the finished product and I can say without any doubt that the ready product is impressive. The video starts with engaging intro, that keeps viewers hooked, waiting for more. The provided scenes are of high quality, with proper edits and no glitches at all. The file is ready to be posted in mp4 format, 1980x1080 (HD) 9Mbps, 12 minutes and 38 seconds long, without any additional work needed by my side. Just upload it and start receiving revenue from the traffic it brings. I am very satisfied with the result. Instead of paying fees for the separate services - audio, video, copywriter, editor, the all in one package with ready for upload video is money, time and hassles saver. I've already uploaded the video and see the retention time higher than the average for the channel, which means the video is getting attention and increasing the average watchtime and the total watchtime of the channel. With just few videos, you can get brand new channel monetized, with the plus, that after getting into the partner program, you will have these videos ready for YPP revenue. Highly recommended service. I vouch for it.

Javonte Kunde

Interested and would love to see examples of successful Faceless channels you guys made for clients. Also examples of the videos, from the short 1-2 minutes up to the longer 9-13 min video.

Thanks!