GMB Listing got Suspended

Lockman

Hi everyone,

We are facing a critical issue with my Google Business Profile (GBP) - WOWSTAYZ Pachmarhi Foothill Cottages and desperately need some expert advice.

Here's a timeline of events:

April 22nd: Received confirmation email from Google stating successful verification of my GBP (WOWSTAYZ Pachmarhi Foothill Cottages).
May 2nd: Received email notification that my profile was suspended due to "policy violation" without any specific details.
May 2nd: Emailed Google Support expressing concern and requesting clarification on the violation.
May 3rd: Received response from Google Support confirming suspension due to policy violation but refusing to provide specific details. Suggested using the GBP appeals tool.

The Problem:

We are completely baffled by this suspension. We haven't engaged in any activities that violate Google's policies to our knowledge. The lack of transparency and specific details regarding the alleged violation is incredibly frustrating. We are a legitimate business and this suspension is severely impacting our online presence.

Questions:

Has anyone experienced a similar situation?
What steps can we take to identify the specific policy violation?
Is there anything we can do beyond the appeals tool to expedite the resolution process?
Are there any specific experts or resources you recommend for dealing with GBP suspensions?

Fay Mosciski

They will never tell you the reason for the suspension.
If its a legit business, why not just file an appeal?

Jayme

Same Here Brother, I Get Suspended For No Reason, And Yes It Was Legit.