GoDaddy superb support from 3rd world agency cannot comprehend the most basic logic

Nat

I cannot process how the F customer support of big companies like that, not to mention Amazon, Google and...pretty much everyone gets away with negative IQ customer support. I've asked a simple question - I got a domain that was registered outside of GoDaddy. How can I list my domain on sale on GD.

After 1 week of e-mailing (cuz they had to escalate that question LOL) they told me I can only do GoDaddy Auctions, but not "Buy now". Ok, 1 more week cuz the system couldn't verify me for Auctions.

Now - I'm asking how can I list it on Auction, if it was registered outside of GD.
First - sends me a link to "How to buy domain on GD"... motherf....
Second - I explained to him (3rd time in this convo) what I need - and told him to not send me this specific link, because I already know how you brainless shit stains think, and can already predict what meaningless not-in-subject article you're going to send to me.
Third - he does exactly what I told him not to

It's just oblivious to me that when you get a job at a supermarket they're gonna check everything about you and do tests and shit, and for working for a company like that they're hiring people with their eyes and ears closed, with 0 background check, and 0 control of what's going on.

Leannon

Welcome to GoZaddy dumboo zomboo shitty ass domain registrar company. Now go look somewhere else.

Sorry for the experience OP. No one here on BHW use GoDaddy for this kind of things anymore. We all learnt. Never did I use them but I have read tons of complaints about them on here. That just screams a No No to me.