having issues with exploiting twitter with mass reposts and likes

Jed Turner

Hi, forum. This is my first post, doing it after one of my colleagues recommended it for engaging with community and sharing exp.
Im currently involved in generating traffic for OF models with reddit (fully organic driving around 50-100 subs / day / model)

Now im into generating crypto related traffic from twitter (X). I have tried posting and liking from my autoreg farm, however, the views did not count, and the post which was boosted with abuse methods is getting even lower engagement than the organic ones. Post was done from no-shadow ban twitter account, and boosted with 0 followers 5cent autoregs. What should be done in order to boost the post on a crypto hashtag (#cryptocurrency)?

Could it be that twitter is looking at the quality of the accounts that are used for boosting? Like if the accounts are not crypto related and they have no previvous engagement on twitter, the views and likes do not count and twitter is not indexing the post as a popular one?

My questions are:
- what should be the type of twitter account used for posting the first post ?
- what kind of accounts should be used for boosting the post? (warmed up/ having crypto posts or followers / autoregs / etc)
- should i connect chatGPT to my account farm in order to generate comments for the twitter posts?
- what type of login should i use for farm accounts? (login:pass / token)

im driving the traffic to crypto offers such as exchanges / trading platforms.

Thanks a lot!