High open rate with Extremely low click rate, how can i fix it?

Dorris

Hi, i've been sending emails for a week or two with one of my customer lists, i'm using convertkit and writing emails with Bing Copilot to make my life easier taking inspiration from other businesses that sell the same things that i do and those emails look very similar to those but my emails get over 55% average open rate and only 1.2% CTR. i've been trying to figure out what i could be doing wrong but i cant find a reason why my CTR is this low, here's an example of one of my emails:

Hey {{ subscriber.first_name }}

I’m thrilled to share an exclusive sneak peek of our latest *** with you.

Dive into your *** demo here and get a feel for the full version.

As a token of appreciation for being part of our community, I’m giving you a 25% discount on the full version. This discount is already applied at checkout!

Seize this opportunity and get the full version of *** here. Unleash your creativity with the complete set of loops.

Don’t forget, this special offer is time-sensitive. Act now!

And after this i usually put a countdown timer.

Haley

Check the below things.
1) Ensure that your email list is relevant to the content you’re promoting.
2) Verify that any JavaScript or countdown timers are not affecting your click rates. We've observed cases where customer scripts, particularly JavaScript, can conflict with the functionality of href tags, potentially impacting clicks.

Welcome to MMO.

Good luck :)

Craig

High open rate and low click rate means that you have a great email subject.

Email subject: Make sure that your email subject is related to your email body and target audience and NOT just a click bait.

Email body: Make sure that your list is targeted, maybe the email body is not converting readers to clickers, or the offer is not attractive.