✅ High Speed Landing Page Design Service ▶️Order a Landing Page For Your Product, Services & More.

sette

Note - User Need To Provide Content For Landing Page.
For Opt-in and Auto-Responder - You need to provide credentials for your APP like Mailchimp, Get Response, Convert-Kit & More.

- What is the TAT (Turn Around Time)?
3 To 7 Days. But i will try to provide access within 24 Hours.

- What Is The Refund Policy?
Once Your Order Is Started - Refund Cannot Be Provided.

To order and for payment details (only PayPal)
PayPal - info@bestseoplans.com
Please Pay Directly in Our Paypal Account

If you have any question then you can ask anytime.
We are available via..
Email: info@bestseoplans.com
Hangout: info@bestseoplans.com

Ada

Summary
Package(s) tested: Advance Package
Turnaround Time: >48 Hours
Service Information
I asked the seller to create a landing page for a random website.
Proof of PageSpeed was included (e.g., A GTMetrix score of 89, 2.3 second load time).
The site files were included via Google Drive.
A preview image of the website was included.
The landing page was well-designed and included a single CTA that was above-the-fold that stood out, which are things I expect whenever someone builds a landing page.
For Buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.

For Buyers Regarding Disputes: If you do not receive a product or service as advertised, or at all in the event of a dispute, do not be afraid of a "no refunds" refund policy as you are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process. For more information and to see whether or not your dispute qualifies, refer to the shit list rules and procedures.