How affiliates are making $3000 per month using WordPress...

Sauer

What if I asked for your Paypal address and sent you free money every month?

A few hundred dollars?

Or maybe a few thousand dollars?

Okay… It’s not that simple but very similar.

I have a hot selling product,

Festinger Vault

Possibly one of the most popular threads in the MMO Marketplace.

You probably have seen it already and maybe some of your tech and designer friends use it too!
It has 5000+ premium WordPress themes and plugins, offers great support, and is updated often.

Okay, I am done bragging about my own product, here’s what people are saying,
Sounds cool! But what’s in it for you?

My accountant asked me to put 15% but we just upgraded the vault so I’m feeling generous and I have decided to offer

25% RECURRING COMMISSIONS FOR LIFE*

Yes, you read that right.

*Until my accountant finds out and forces me to change it.

If someone signs up using your link and stays on the vault for 5 years, you keep receiving commissions for 5 years.

>>> Lock in my 25% commissions right now!

Convinced yet? What now?
Awesome, sign up with your basic details here: LINK
Create your links using the affiliate dashboard and access tons of tracking tools and stats.
Start promoting them everywhere you see and talk to people!
See the cash rolling in your bank account. 90-day cookies are in place. Payment is done by bank transfer or Skrill.
Sit on those fat stacks of dollar bills and share pictures here!
You’re welcome!

Alf

I’ve been very impressed with the vault so far. I look forward to trying this out.

How do the subscriptions work? I know you have different levels. Do all the subscriptions give a $20 fee? Asking since I know some of the subscriptions cost less than $20..

Bogan

Over the past several months I've developed a solid friendship which i'm very grateful for with @Festinger . If you're a wordpress developer and aren't taking advantage of the amazing work he's done at festingerbhw.com, you're slacking! This has saved me boatloads of money (and more importantly time) and I sincerely appreciate all of the work you do, from constant updates/changelogs to being available for support to quickly fulfilling submitted requests for themes/plugins.

Thanks again my brother, you already know I signed up for the affiliate program. You're one of a kind, Festy. I really appreciate you. Rock on brotha! <3