How to Achieve 1 Million YouTube Views in One Week Using a Youtube View Bot

Imelda

Hello everyone,

I’m currently exploring the use of a YouTube view bot and aiming to reach 1 million views within a week. I’m seeking advice on the best practices and requirements to achieve this goal efficiently. Here are a few specifics:
Proxy Requirements:
Type of Proxies: I’m currently using mobile proxies. However, many of them come with bandwidth limitations. I’m considering switching to a different type of proxy that can handle higher bandwidth. What type of proxies would you recommend for this purpose?

Number of Proxies: To reach 1 million views in one week, how many proxies would I need? Considering the potential limitations and risk of IP bans, what’s the ideal number to work with?

Proxy Recommendations: Are there specific proxy providers you’d recommend that offer cheap and unlimited bandwidth proxies?

Concurrent Threads:
Number of Threads: How many concurrent threads should I run to achieve 1 million views in one week without getting flagged or banned by YouTube? Is there an optimal number that balances speed and safety?

VPS Specifications:
VPS Requirements: What VPS specifications would be sufficient for running the view bot at the required scale? Any recommendations on CPU, RAM, storage, GPU, and internet speed?

YouTube Bot Recommendations:
Bot Suggestions: Can you suggest a good YouTube bot that is reliable and effective for achieving high view counts? Preferably, one that works well with proxies and has a good track record.
Any insights, suggestions, or experiences shared would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!