How to check adsterra redirect ads?

McGlynn

Hi MMO,

I am having no problems with adsterra with payments and there CPM rates are the best in industry.

But the only problem is there redirect ads, I am living in tier 3 country so everything looks fine to me.

There redirect ads are only shown to tier 1 countries.

I am scared to shit after reading negative reviews online as they show google will send penalty to my site.

What should I do?

arle

Same issue for me, for a network with such malvertising, their ads don't show up in most VPNs!

There is no easy way to check if you your geo is not targeted like me. I just stopped using them.

But if you really want to try,
You can try buying static residential proxy just to check these ads(3$-8$ per month). Not worth it imo.

Obviously you can also ask your visitors.

Again op, if your site is not spammy/blackhatty, I think best to not use the network.

ade

Well. I am kinda speechless right now :)

You know they do redirect, you know it is hidden from you, you know that this is actually really bad for your website, and Chrome will block ads on your website anytime soon. But you still working with the same network because the CPM is good?

Well, CPM is good because your website redirects. And this happens only in tier 1 geos where the money comes. Let me guess, you are using banner or InPage Push but there are pops are opening or even redirecting your website to ads?

This is of course the worst that happens to you, unless you want to create a website from the beginning all the time when Google punishes, ads blocked by Chrome etc. But you can make money in the short term with "Great CPM"?

I can check what is happening on your website with a video recording from the US. just PM me

Tyshwn

The popunder from hilltopads and juicyads does the same thing. Fortunately, poppads has never given me this kind of problem