How To: Close Your Marketplace Thread

Jared Kassulke

There will be times when you'll need to close your marketplace thread, either for a vacation, illness, or any other reason that takes you away from your business. Thankfully, we allow sellers to close their marketplace threads up to 3 times per year.

On MMO, closing your marketplace thread is as simple as sending a support ticket using support.mmo.com and requesting your thread to be closed. Be sure to state why you need it closed and how long you need the thread closed for. A template message has been provided below that you can use.

Hello,

I would like to close my marketplace thread(s):

• List marketplace thread URL here
I will be away from the forum due to _______________ and I will be back _____________.

If you have any outstanding orders, please be sure to take care of these before closing your marketplace thread before a client or customer opens a dispute against you.

To have your thread reopened, see our newbie guide thread titled, "Re-Opening Marketplace Threads".

Guillermo Schuster

I have new products, I want to sell both my old and new products. But I have already posted the old product, now I want both old and new products in one sales post, what should I do? Do I have to close the sales post in the old topic? because I just got rejected

Your policy says you can't post two identical sales posts, but I posted a new post that includes both old and new products in one post, why is it not accepted?

I want to ask if after I close the old thread, to open another thread, do I have to pay a fee of $30?

Kelley Fadel

But I have already posted the old product, now I want both old and new products in one sales post, what should I do? Do I have to close the sales post in the old topic? because I just got rejected
Your sales threads were practically identical and that's why it was rejected.

Your option is to close the old one and open a new one. That's allowed.

Yes, there will be $30 annual fee just like for any other sales thread you might open in the future.

Guillermo Schuster

In the old thread, I only had 2 products, but in the new thread, I have updated many new products, new policies, and new titles. why can you say it's exactly the same. I just want to better understand your assessment

Kelley Fadel

In the old thread, I only had 2 products, but in the new thread, I have updated many new products, new policies, and new titles. why can you say it's exactly the same. I just want to better understand your assessment
Submit a ticket, please. We can discuss this matter in more detail in support.