How to: create a signature

Nicola Pollich

2.0 Update!

When you reach Jr VIP or Marketplace seller status, you will be able to have a signature. Your signature shows on the Information tab of your profile and directly underneath the first post you make in a thread (more information about this can be found here).

So how do you add your signature?

Hover over your username and click 'Signature' (Or, this is the direct link to your signature editor)

1716189089874.png

You will be taken to a text editor, where you can either type a text signature or upload a banner:

1716189153402.png

If you opt for a banner:

Your banner must be no larger than 728 x 90 pixels. It cannot contain nudity, religious references, suggestive images or expletives, and it cannot copy other signatures on the forum. You can have an animated banner in the form of a gif, but make sure the image refresh rate is at least three seconds.

How to upload your signature banner: (effectively replacing the imgur link with a MMO one)
Please follow the instructions in our guide titled, "How To Embed Media Images To Your Sales Threads & Thread Edit Requests?".

We've quoted the exact instructions below for your convenience.

2. How To Prepare A Sales Graphic For A Thread Edit
Step 1: Image size
Find out if your sales graphic is up to 2MB.

Step 2. Is the image larger than 2MB?
If the image size is larger than 2MB try to compress it. Note: if the image is too big, compressing it won't help much. For images larger than 3MB, please proceed to slice the image into smaller pieces - described here. If the image is smaller or equal to 2MB, proceed with step 3.

Step 3. Upload the image to BHW Media

• 3.1. Navigate to BHW Media > Marketplace and click on the top right "Add Media" button
  • 3.2. Click on "Upload file" (top-left), select your image, and click "Save".
  • 3.3. Once uploaded, scroll down and you'd find the "Media information". Click on "Copy image link"
1-png.344378

Note: If you lost the image URL, you can find it by going to MMO Media > Marketplace > Your Media
If you have more than one image, make a list of all of the images in an empty file.

Step 4. Submit a new thread in the Test Subforum
Now that you've done all of the heavy liftings with the images, it's time to put together your new BBCode for your sales thread. To do that, head over to Test Subforum. Consider this subforum to be a personal playground for your thread edit requests.

Compose your new BBCode as usual. The only bit that we'd discuss here is how to embed your images.

It's a very straightforward process. Copy your first image URL and in the text editor go to Insert Image > By URL

2-png.344379

Once you have embedded all of your images and you're done editing your Test forum thread, grab the URL of the thread and head over to the Thread edit form to submit your request.

Your Test forum thread's URL would go in the last field of the form:

3-png.344380

If you opt for a text signature:
you can have up to three lines of text, no bigger than size 15 font. In our terms of service (see Section 5) we stipulate that signatures shouldn’t be ‘annoying’ - essentially, use colours and smileys sparingly. You could have different colours for each line, but much more than that is hard to read and ultimately looks unprofessional.

Make sure you click 'Save Changes' and your signature will appear when you next post in a thread for the first time.

Tod Stoltenberg

i have a doubt. i want to move jr vip status. i will pay $97 after that can i make my sales thread about my business or need to paid any amount for each thread?

Nicola Pollich

i have a doubt. i want to move jr vip status. i will pay $97 after that can i make my sales thread about my business or need to paid any amount for each thread?
You'll . have to pay for each thread on top of your Jr VIP membership fee. Threads are $30 each.