How To Embed A Sales Graphic

Andres Medhurst

Please see the new version of this guide here:
https://www.mmo.com/seo/h...r-sales-threads-thread-edit-requests.1500416/

How to upload your Sales Graphic:
(effectively replacing the Imgur link* with a MMO one)

Let's say you've just received your sales graphic from your designer (no more than 2mb per image and a max of 1158 px wide) and you're ready to start your sales thread. So you go to the marketplace, create a new thread.

In order to embed an image into your post, you need to upload the image file into MMO media.

Upload your image into the marketplace album making sure it is no larger than 1158 pixels wide and less than 2mb

1. Once you've uploaded your marketplace image, grab the image link by clicking the image name
    1716343077710.png
  2. It will look something like this (note it's at the bottom of the image).
1716343125920.png
After that, go back to your thread and look at the post editor toolbar.

1716343148047.png

Click on the image icon, then click on the link icon, paste the image file URL into it, and click "insert".

1716343166459.png

If you did everything right, your image will show up in the post editor.

If you didn't embed it correctly, you'll see a broken image link icon instead.

That's it - you're done.

*We removed imgur ( https://www.mmo.com/seo/change-log-behind-the-scenes-at-mmo.1268318/page-3#post-16340608 ) and replaced it with our own image hosting option resulting in the usual performance benefits. This is currently available to Jr. VIP & Marketplace Seller Members only.

Last edited:

Guillermo Schuster

i first already right image add with image sharke url and fist few days show on image but after not a show so please aditing my thread then again add image url

Jared Kassulke

i first already right image add with image sharke url and fist few days show on image but after not a show so please aditing my thread then again add image url
A bit confused on what you said but I think you need to edit your thread so the image will show, to do that you need to contact support with the BB code of the updated text and then pay a thirty dollar fee, at which point the edit will go live.

Jared Kassulke

can you please Tell me what is the issue in my Thread .why the thread is not shown in the Marketplace?
Is this the thread you are referring to?

Just to note, you can only include promos and discounts in thread bumps once every three days as stated here, and in regards to your thread image not showing, @Diamond Damien made this post that will help you resolve that and if the issue persists, reach support as I know they will gladly help you out.