How to Fix Compensated Sexual Acts Policy Violation? - Google Ads

Nakia

Hi everyone,

I have a website that offers something MMO, but it appeared fine to Google bots because it was conveying all the necessary information through photos, which didn’t contain any text or anything suspicious. Yes, I have to admit that these were photos of attractive women, but like I said, there wasn’t any text or anything incriminating. All of them were sourced from public Instagram accounts.

I was able to fix the “Moderately Restricted” and “Strongly Restricted” issues, but now I’m struggling to resolve the “Compensated Sexual Acts” issue.

I’ve added all the potential violator keywords as negatives.
I’ve replaced all the photos with more conventional ones.
I’m not sure what else I can do to fix it. What would you suggest to resolve this issue and avoid it in the future?
Thanks in advance for your advice!

McLa

Are there AI generated images of people/girls on your site? I have a theory that this also flags sexual disapprovals from experience. Had something similar before, didnt even have compromising photos but got flagged

ghlin

Reach out to Google support and offer compensation VIA sexual acts in exchange for the suspension to be lifted. That's what they really want, the dirty dogs.