How to make Chat GPT write fake reviews more realistically?!

Chase

As the title says, how to make it write realistical fake reviews/comments, and not some generic AI answers. I tried wrong spelling, random . and , etc.

Zemlak

"Write me goods reviews for Google
My business is an Italian restaurant, it has to be written by a human, it has to have spelling mistakes etc.... It has to look random. You can make your reviews as short or as long as you want, with smileys etc. Change your tone between reviews.
Write me 5 please !"

I've tested this prompt and it's not bad, after which you can vary the prompt

Kenned

I need some good reviews for my electrical company named Eggers Electric that should be different from each other, do some spelling errors and add some natural cases to make reviews more realistic. Get me 5 reviews to test.

I also tested this, outcomes were good.

Crist

try putting a person context, something like "make a review like if you are a customer who is satisfied for .............." then add things like "make it a super creative and short review that looks the most realisting one, it can't be look faked".

Gregory

try to give it an example of a review and use to review the product so it can have a difference every time, but AI repsonse will always be really random withou an example or training.