How to make money immediately?

Damon Kertzmann

Hello you guys. I'm looking for many ways to reach money.
I tried a job like create fanpage on FB and then also create a group, livestream.
Actually, I'm still making money from renting Facebook ads accounts, but it seems like I want to have more other sources of income.

Anyone pls help me and suggest :(

Telly Hartmann

Create website for small businesses. Good tactic is to create a list of businesses that don't have one, create them beforehand complete with all their info (You can use Wordpress/Elementor for this, reuse templates for faster workflow) and then reach out to them with the link of their new website. It's harder for clients to say no once they see their site already finished. Come up with a price that meets your needs/their budget and go from there. Good luck!

Caitlyn Funk

Making money immediately can be a challenging task, but here are some ways you can try:

1. Freelancing: Offer your skills and services on freelancing platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr, etc. You can provide services such as writing, graphic design, web development, social media management, and more.
  2. Gig Economy: Join gig economy platforms like TaskRabbit, Uber, Lyft, or Instacart where you can offer your services for immediate payment.
  3. Online Surveys: Participate in online surveys on platforms like Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, or InboxDollars to earn some quick cash.
  4. Sell Items: Sell items you no longer need on platforms like eBay, Facebook Marketplace, or Craigslist. You can also sell handmade products on Etsy.
  5. Babysitting or Pet Sitting: Offer babysitting or pet sitting services in your local area for quick cash.
  6. Rent Out Your Space: If you have a spare room or property, you can rent it out on platforms like Airbnb for immediate income.
  7. Task-based Jobs: Join platforms like TaskRabbit or Amazon Mechanical Turk to complete small tasks for payment.
  8. Drive for Ride-sharing Services: Sign up to drive for ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft for quick earnings.
Remember, while these methods can help you make money quickly, it's important to research and ensure the legitimacy of the opportunities before getting involved.

Leonor Runte I

You can get, but they pay net30 at first at networks, so until you build reputation, that's crap.

Otherwise, buying cheaper and selling higher works. You can buy 2nd hand items locally and send them via OLX. o_O
Usually it boils down to making other people day brighter if you want to make a lot of money.

What I'm doing doesn't generate revenue quickly and I think I'd be faster to rob a bank and escape the country.

Fletcher Sawayn

I tried a job like create fanpage on FB and then also create a group, livestream.
Actually, I'm still making money from renting Facebook ads accounts, but it seems like I want to have more other sources of income.

Graphic Design, WordPress, SEO

Johnnie Hodkiewicz

There are no tricks to make money faster, you must submit to the learning process of whatever industry/ operation you want to go forward in.

However you could try some microjobs from sites like sprout gigs or micro workers for example, will make you a couple bucks a day

Citlalli Kessler

If you're a genius you'll make money fast, if not you're competing with life:

Life: you grow from hydrogen atoms, methane, and salts and variety of minerals, from rocks on fungus growth, the oceans form to feed enough life and then the food chain begins:

You have no bearings only to replicate as a virus or from multiple cell nucleus floating from the water that fungi growth have formed.

You're on your way to being human its just everyone must fight and survive for what purpose to live, why who knows(as the sun is a nursery for dead planets through our billions of galaxies this nursery created life, why maybe some sick joke)yet the multi celled jelly fish grow in abundance life flourishes even til this day(Mariana trench is one example) photosynthesis bioluminescence becomes a survival mechanism for some while others die (even the greatest salmon makes the greatest sacrifice for its kin)until life decided to leave the ocean most probably because of invaders chaising them and didn't know evolution equiped them with growth to multiply outside when the tides receeded and the next evolution of life began but in a harmonious explosion of sharing a symbiotic relationship in a rush to create a dense oxygenated world taking almost 1 million years for the first growth to mutate and grow not horizontally rather vertically eventually creating dense canopies similar to what we see in the Amazon but much larger in verticality.

It's all about survival and evolving but not by choice everything on earth moves towards survival the biodiverse relationship with bad viruses and good all work together.

Every now and then evolution will create oddies in the chain, for our case geniuses, for dinosaurs multi plated defence and all fence even if they do not understand why only its purpose to survive.

You today are surviving but are asking the wrong questions.

So to survive is working, saving, planning, even if it has no purpose or merit you work not for you but those you bring into this world or help.

Yes strange oddies will arise to abuse that offering but so does the lessons brought forth.

So time will determine your life and where you go, there is no fast path as long as there's saturation(even a giant whose smart can be outsmarted by their own tools)but if you do not listen to the waves you become the wave surfed on.

The food chain.

Silas Schowalter

Use multiple freelancing websites like Upwork. Complete your profile with exceptional details and highlight your experience. Start applying for jobs and don’t stop until you land a good one. Good luck!