How to Monetize NSFW Sub ? 200k views a week

Rolfson

Thanks to this reddit sub section and members who have shared the knowledge especially @Shawerma who has shared step by step guide for anyone who wants to start from zero
So I want your advice on how to monetize the sub (NSFW )
t has around 20k members i know its relatively small but i will grow it but i want to monetize it by leaving links in the side bar as many big subs does ,my question to experienced guys is that violates reddit rules? (to advertise in side bar "Hey check our new OF Model " and link ) or check the cool site "link"
Kindly leave your valuable advice thanks

Josefina

The thing about adding custom link buttons is they're only visible on the new.reddit.com desktop site. They do show up on mobile but only if someone looks for them - eg not very often.

You can add links to the descriptions but not sure if these are clickable.

You can also add links to the welcome message for people that join but these don't get many clicks

Jacobi

I imagine sticky post with a link inside of it should work both for mobile and desktop but also curious how much does this break reddit rules? I see it used a lot so guessing it is acceptable?
ah yeah and I've seen modbot messages under every new thread having ad links in it, also have no idea if you can get a ban for this

Lauri

lock content with with links and send traffic through adsense approved sites.

rianne

Hey rocknlight, I am glad you are doing great. For me, I focus on creating a lot of content for my model on the subreddit and making sure that all the top-upvoted posts are for her, once you have create content for the model with a lot of upvotes make sure to cross post these to big communities it will drive a lot of traffic to your OF.