HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM LOSSES WHEN TRADING CRYPTO

Connelly II

I've been in the crypto space for a while now, and with every day that passes, I cannot help but feel like trading especially futures is a rollercoaster.

One minute I'm the best in the world, and the next, I'm staring at a loss that stings a little too much. Although I try my best to avoid these losses, I understand that trading isn't that smooth and I'd lose some trades at some point.

What matters is that I stay consistent and not over risk. It also helps that exchanges like Bitget, offers opportunity that gives users the chance to double profits on a $100+ trade, while also getting 100% cashback on your losses up to 10 USDT, if trades do not go as planned.

I like to think of it as having a safety net, making those bigger moves feel a lot less risky, and I'd like to know if anyone here has participated in something similar.

Lynn Kuhn

Margin/ future trading is not for you if you are a low baller. Yes, it might sound harsh to you but that's the reality.
People who get into future trading are having 1million capital in spot and taking a risk of $50k in the future. If all you have is $5k or less balance, then I'd suggest that you go in to spot trading. 90-95% of the people lose money in future trading, only 5-10% actually make profits.
My business partner recently lost $77k in future trading and is still in shock.

Hellen Hahn

The best way to protect your self from losses in Trading is:

1. No Leverage
2. Long-Term
3. Buy after a big deep
4. Don't Trade! :O