How To Sell Your Domain Names!

Serenity

Here I'm sharing a step by step process that I use to list domains at maximum places possible. You can replicate the same.

Remember, no matter how good your domain is but without promoting and listing it for sale, it won't sell. ON THE FLIP SIDE a bad domain will never sell no matter how much you promote or list it. Always keep these 2 things in mind.

Here we go. If you have any domain(s). Follow these steps and your domain will be sold with utmost guarantee if it has even a slight demand:

Unlock the domain at your registrar, and make sure it is eligible for transfer out.
Create an account at DAN.com and list your domain for at $995 BUY NOW + Accepting offers. Enable installment payments options. Point your domain's nameservers to that of DAN.
Create an account at Afternic.com and list your domain for $996. Make sure to activate Afternic's Faster transfer, and approve any domain verification email you receive.
Create an account at SEDO.com and list your domain for $997. Make sure to activate SEDOMLS Premium, and approve any domain verification email you receive.
Create an account at Flippa.com, and list the domain under free catalog list at "Accept offers" mode.
Additionally, if the domain is registered at Godaddy, list the domain as Godaddy premium listing for sale at $998.

Important Pointers:

There is a reason pricing is kept what it is. The "psychological" figure of 95/97/99 still works, more so for domain buyers.
There's also a reason why there's a difference of $1 in pricing between each platform. Just follow it - or ask about it if you're curious. 1f642.png
You can of course increase or decrease the figure based upon your expectation and quality of the domain such as $1997/$4995/$9997 etc but make sure the ends in psychological figure and the pricing is different on each platform.
Make sure to keep your payout information completely filled and updated at all platforms.
Make sure to verify any and all emails you receive from the above platforms for domain verification.
Most of these steps can only be performed when the domain is eligible for transfer out - i.e., domain should be at least 60 days old for that. So do them only when your domain is more than 60 days old.
In an event of a sale by the above methods, the domain will be automatically sold and removed from your account, so don't panic saying where has my domain gone without my permission, if it gets sold.
If you no longer own the domain, or sell it anywhere outside, make sure to de-list/remove it from the marketplaces you listed at.
There are various reasons for many of the steps here as to why they are how they are. I can't go on to explain every single one of them but everything has its importance. If you want to know the reason behind any particular step or process, just ask in comments.

Once again, these steps can maximize your selling chances but only if your domain has sale potential. No marketing strategy can work if your domain itself is inherently bad and is of no use to any end user.

Happy selling!

Della

Interesting take on domain selling.

Why the 1 difference between the platforms? Unsure how that helps.

Flippa in my experience is a waste of time unless you are selling cheap domains and/or are willing to answer hundreds of questions before they offer not a lot.

Lots of evidence on 97 and 98 but not so much on 95