I am facing trouble in converting (wBTC (BEP20) to USDT or BTC from MetaMask can any one help me to convert to BTC or USDT ( 300 $ worth)

Shayne Stracke

c Any expert here why its not convertion in DOLLAR Value both WBTC and USDT while i try to swap (THE VALUE IN DOLLARASS SHOWING 0 ) This i got a payment worth of 300$ value ...IS this a fake transaction which i received as payment? if real why its not changing to dollar rate? please clear me

Blaise Schmitt

c Any expert here why its not convertion in DOLLAR Value both WBTC and USDT while i try to swap (THE VALUE IN DOLLARASS SHOWING 0 ) This i got a payment worth of 300$ value ...IS this a fake transaction which i received as payment? if real why its not changing to dollar rate? please clear me

it's 99% a fake wBTC transaction you got. there are many people/services selling these fake wBTC's

Kobe Howe

never heard of it
how does that work?
they create a fake currency with the same tag, then they peg it on pancakeswap @ 1$ or whatever like they pegged biden so the value will look like it's worth a lot but the actual liquidity pool is like 1$ the most difficult part is convincing people it is actually the real deal