I launched a Solana shitcoin....here is what I have learned in two weeks.

Kathlyn

1. This is a lot harder than I thought, I assumed myself and another who launched (who does marketing for a large crypto company) would have been significantly better off than most random people that launch a token without much know how or experience in social engineering.

2. Telegram serves nothing other than confirmation bias -- people want to see that there is an active telegram, if you have bots that spam very well, with a lot of variance you're much better off than having either shit bots, or no activity....but TG is worthless, it's nothing more than confirmation bias.

3. Twitter / X is really hard to use now, the new algorithms are pathetic and I can't for the life of me figure it out (this is coming from an engineer who previously worked at Twitter)

4. People are really stupid, they assume every token starts at a $0 market cap....you're FAR better off starting at over $1m market cap than sub $100k because people see numbers like "$10 million market cap" and assume you went from 0 - $10 million.

5. If you have the money, work with a market maker to run a bot to facilitate massive trading volumes, you need movement in the chart, if not people take 1 look and leave.

6. Paid promotions on Twitter / TG calls are worthless, 99.99% of the time. It's rare, but you might find a rare person who doesn't have mostly bot followers who can be somewhat helpful...but mostly avoid it.

Walker

How did you make the Solana shitcoin? Is there any platform? Or did you use any service?