I MADE $10K WITH TIKTOK + OGADS (NEED ADVICE)

Eric Robel

Hi everyone, this probably looks like a clickbait because it partially is.

So quick back story, sometime in December 2022 i was just getting started with CPA on OGADS and i went for the good old game and app mods niche and i was using YT for my traffic source. As at that time, i was barely at $3 a day.

While testing various mod apps to make content for YT, i came across a mod for Tiktok back then and decided to post a video with it.

To my surprise, i started getting USA traffic and that was where it al began for me. I figured that i could just build up new faceless tiktok pages and monetise them (especially since my videos will get seen by the world most sort after Geo.)

When i found out about this, i went ahead to share my findings here. This is a thread i created back in January 2023 while running my first page:

https://www.mmo.com/seo/r...rom-any-country.1467244/page-16#post-16369227

I started trying out clickbank and It took me quite a while to make sales promoting stuff in the spirituality niche (Rough 2 months in and only 2 sales total $37). So i decided to go back to CPA and trying something else.

A couple months of trial and error, bans, niche related issues and all, i was finally able to figure Tiktok CPA strategy. I actually created an app and made up a whole new niche with zero competition.

It didnt make me much but in 3 days, i had my first $20 day and each month even got better. My best day if i can remember was around $120+

Here's a little proof of earnings:

I was at an average of $1.5k a month and this last for a while until January/February. Tiktok messed up with a lot of things and right now, all my old niche dont work anymore.

Nothing goes viral anymore, the Tiktok mod doesnt work anymore except i want to post on old accounts.

So why did i make this thread? Because i need help, Advice whatever you want to call it lol.

Thanks in advance

Augustus Bode

Tiktok mabqach kima kan mora update / chmen niches ? i guess t7ty f blan d guidelines nich adult ? tana bhal w ga3 drari d tiktok 2022/2023 7absin gha chouf chi traffic khor

Brionna Koepp

If you do the same thing over and over again, it's not gonna work forever.

These trends change like mad, especially on that site tiktok.

Charley Jacobi

are you using reused content? I believe they did an update recently that stopped pushing this type of content. with tiktok things go up and down.