I need help with proxies and managing multiple betting accounts on Bet365

Isabelle

Hey everyone! I'm currently using Dolphin Anty to manage multiple betting accounts from a single PC, but my main issue is that sometimes when I create a new account, it gets restricted on the same day, despite having all new data and a fresh browser profile. It's quite frustrating. I'm wondering if using a proxy might solve this issue. I have access to both a residential sticky proxy with a 30-minute duration and a rotational one. I'm also considering purchasing a mobile proxy. Could anyone advise on whether a proxy would help in this situation and which type might be best? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I live in Brazil where it's quite easy to create new accounts so the only problem are the account restrictions.

Rodriguez

If you're working from one computer without a proxy, the betting site can see that all the accounts are coming from the same IP address. So, the most obvious reason for your account blocks is the lack of a proxy.

If you already have some proxies, you can start by testing them out to see if they're good enough to solve the issue. Mobile IPs usually look more trustworthy to sites, so it might be worth trying those as well.

If you still face blocking issues even after adding quality proxies, you'll need to look into other possible reasons. For example, specific settings in Dolphin (but it doesn't make sense to do this BEFORE adding proxies, because without IP masking, no anti-detection tool will help).