Important tricks to avoid getting banned on reddit due to recent mass bans

Eula

Dear friends, below I have described the main tricks that allow me to protect myself from new bans on reddit due to the current updates on the site.

1. Before logging into Reddit, there are a few preparatory steps to take. First, add cookies to your browser to protect against detection (if cookies have been included). After that, it is recommended that you browse 7 to 10 different websites for 10 minutes. These steps will help create a more natural digital footprint before logging into Reddit.
2. Use only new content that has never been used on other accounts.
3. Do not add a link to your profile and under your posts for the first 48 hours (while you are warming up your account).
4. I advise you not to post to large subreddits in the first days after purchase. Build a posting history on small, low-moderation subreddits.
5. Do not make many posts in the first 48 hours; during the warm-up period it will be enough to make no more than 5 posts.
If you have any questions, post them in the comments and I'll do my best to answer them. Also, share your secrets on how to avoid bans