Instagram CPA Marketing

Jeffrey Hahn

Hey guys, I'm new to CPA marketing and I'm interested to start doing tit. I've come across such CPA offers on Instagram reels and I was wondering if this is successful. Basically you post some reels and put a text in the video that there's a "FREE 750$ SHEIN GIFT CARD IN BIO" (just an example). Then there's a link organiser (like linktree) and you offers are listed there.
Here's an example video:

Please let me know if this is a good way to go with CPA as a beginner?
Thanks in advance!

Andreane Lowe

Hey guys, I'm new to CPA marketing and I'm interested to start doing tit. I've come across such CPA offers on Instagram reels and I was wondering if this is successful. Basically you post some reels and put a text in the video that there's a "FREE 750$ SHEIN GIFT CARD IN BIO" (just an example). Then there's a link organiser (like linktree) and you offers are listed there.
Here's an example video:

Please let me know if this is a good way to go with CPA as a beginner?
Thanks in advance!
Using Instagram Reels for CPA marketing can be effective if done right. Posting engaging reels with enticing offers, like a "FREE $750 SHEIN GIFT CARD," and directing viewers to a link organizer in your bio can attract clicks. However, ensure the offers are genuine and avoid spammy tactics to build trust. It's a viable strategy for beginners, but focus on quality content and transparency to succeed

Salma Hegmann

Using Instagram Reels for CPA marketing can be effective if done right. Posting engaging reels with enticing offers, like a "FREE $750 SHEIN GIFT CARD," and directing viewers to a link organizer in your bio can attract clicks. However, ensure the offers are genuine and avoid spammy tactics to build trust. It's a viable strategy for beginners, but focus on quality content and transparency to succeed
stop posting the chatgpt garbage. get banned soon.

Brook Weimann

Don't ask too many questions, try it. Remember that no one continues a meaningless job, he continues to post videos every day => he is making a profit => and he continues to post videos

Elena Rowe

dm'ed a guy about this on instagram and just straight up asked him if he was making good money all replied was yes.