IPRoyal royal residential proxies

Ursula

I recently started using IPRoyal's royal residential proxies and most of the IPs are cellular because IPRoyal uses pawns(dot)app to source their proxies. Some are even datacenter IPs and customer support mentioned that there's no option to only request residential proxies. I like IPRoyal's customer service and the fact that I can choose the proxy city but this issue has cost me a lot of time and money. I tested out ProxyEmpire and the rotating residential proxies are all real residential IPs and I can pick the city but the cost is a bit higher and the maximum rotation time is 1 hour where as my ideal maximum rotation would be much higher than that. It seems like in the long run I'll need to purchase terabytes of bandwidth and ProxyEmpire doesn't seem like a good fit for this purpose. I'd like to know what your experience is with rotating residential proxies and what platform you'd recommend for my use case. Important factors for me are price (obviously), quality (real residential IPs), customer service, a high maximum rotation time, an easy to use webapp interface. Please let me know if you know a good provider because I'm getting tired of testing different providers out and losing money on low quality proxies. I use them to access Reddit accounts so if anybody can recommend a specific provider that works well with Reddit that would be amazing.

Okuneva

For Reddit you can use Dedicated private proxies from DC as well or Static Residential ones.

Leda

Unfortunately it would be too expensive to do that because we're working at a large scale. ProxyEmpire has been great so far but a cheaper alternative would be appreciated if anyone knows of one.