Is Affiliate Marketing Still a Lucrative Field?✅✅✅

Keebl

Hello everyone and glad to meet you here.
I've been involved in affiliate marketing for a while now and have noticed a lot of differing opinions about its effectiveness lately. Some people say that this method of making money online is no longer effective, while others believe that with the right strategy, affiliate marketing can still generate significant income.
I would like to start a discussion to hear opinions from both sides. What do you all think about this? ✅✅✅✅✅✅

Gail

Is affiliate marketing still effective???? I just bought my second house with affiliate commissions :D

Maeve

I've been working day and night, but still haven't seen any (money) yet.

Ernse

The strategies may keep changing but the affiliate marketing continues to work. If one strategies doesn't work, you can't say that affiliate marketing doesn't work.

Giovani

In my opinion, the field of affiliate marketing is highly diverse, and your potential to earn money will depend on both your capabilities and external factors. There are many determinants for effective earnings in this field, including:
1. Do you really understand what you are working on, and are you serious about it???
2. Choose a niche that you enjoy, such as a specific vertical. :)
3. Select the type of traffic and marketing platform: Choose according to your strengths. Each type of traffic and platform works best with specific offers. Traffic can be organic or paid.
Organic traffic: Takes time to build but can be very sustainable if effective, like SEO, blogging, etc.
Paid traffic: Brings quick results and is flexible but costly. Most publishers, especially beginners, often choose this method.
4. Keep learning (as Lenin said, "Learn, learn, learn!" : Every field evolves over time, weeding out those who do not keep up and reserving the market for those who are skilled and visionary. Therefore, continually improving your knowledge is crucial. Some places to learn from include Reddit, Quora, forums like BlackHatWorld, STM, Afflift, and online courses on Coursera, Udemy, etc.
5. Carefully research and select affiliate networks before working with them: Generally, there are many reputable networks in this field, and publishers can work with them confidently. I categorize them into two types:
a. Public networks (they are often present at events, engage in active media activities, and you can feel secure working with them): CrakRevenue, MaxWeb, Dynu In Media, TORO Ads, ClickDealer, etc.
b. Anonymous networks (they rarely appear at events, operate quietly, but are just as reputable as the above group): Cactus Media, Revenuebill, Cash Network, CPAGrip, etc.
6. Find yourself a mentor to stay motivated.