Is my website sandboxed or penalized?

Crystel Aufderhar

In the past three days, my website homepage disappeared from the first page, and the rankings basically disappeared. The site:domain.com page is still included, and the search page for some low-competitive long-tail keywords is also on the first page, but the homepage and most of the pages have disappeared from the first page. Is this sandboxed or penalized? What should I do?

Katharina Kertzmann

Probably penalized, sandbox effect is usually on new sites.
You should wait for 1 or 2 weeks, do some internal linking, proper tags etc. It might rebound. If not then there is nothing much that can be done.

Dominique Nicolas

In the past three days, my website homepage disappeared from the first page, and the rankings basically disappeared. The site:domain.com page is still included, and the search page for some low-competitive long-tail keywords is also on the first page, but the homepage and most of the pages have disappeared from the first page. Is this sandboxed or penalized? What should I do?
There is probably change of penalty, recent month many website strike with penality due to bad backlinking strategy. check do you have any spammy backlink inked than disovw them.

Adaline Dibbert

It may be due to the Google algorithm update. You need to check the search console for the notifications and wait for more time. Also, check your backlinks. If you find any unnatural links, disavow them and build links from relevant sites. Make sure that the on page is good and optimized well for search engines.

Rosanna Abbott

Make sure everything is fine on your end, the site is optimized, contains nothing prohibited, etc., and wait for a while. If it doesn't help, unfortunately, there won't be anything that can be done.