iTrader is now feedback

Jared Kassulke

What Is iTrader?

What Is iTrader?

Why is iTrader now feedback?

As part of the update to MMO we're looking at products that have been on the fourm for a long time "just because" and this is one of them. Launched as iTrader back in the day it's now been given an update and will be positioned as a feedback tool going forward.

What Is feedback?

MMO feedback is a member rating system carried over from the old iTrader system historically used for business transactions carried out on MMO. It allows members to leave a positive, neutral, or negative rating after a business transaction has occurred. This is not to be confused with the new marketplace content coming soon.

Why Should You Use It

When you leave feedback on another member's profile, every other member of MMO can see the feedback you left. Leaving feedback helps other members who are considering doing business with the member you worked with make a decision.

How To Leave Feedback

1. First, visit the profile of the member you did business with.
2.Click "Add Feedback"

1716343537588.png

3. Once you've done that, fill out the information regarding your business transaction.
1716343553300.png

Support Desk guide: https://support.mmomakemoneyonline.com/en/support/solutions/articles/48000801763-what-is-feedback-

Last edited:

Andres Medhurst

Even Though using Itrader,how would one know a fisher scam member after giving you positive feetback to your post.??

Guillermo Schuster

Quick question - and I know that I could test it, but just in case - I really don't want to screw with anyone's rating....

If you leave a rating, and then things turn sour/negative. Can you modify your review or amend it?

Vinnie Wunsch

Quick question - and I know that I could test it, but just in case - I really don't want to screw with anyone's rating....

If you leave a rating, and then things turn sour/negative. Can you modify your review or amend it?
You can't edit an iTrader rating once posted. That is why you should always leave the rating once the transaction is completed.

However, if you think that a rating posted on your profile is incorrectly placed (e.g. you didn't do transaction with that particular seller/buyer), you can report it using the report button.