It's $49 Only! - Real Outreach Guest Posting Backlinks - DR & DA upto 70+ | Traffic Websites

Rhiannon Price

1716518158840.jpeg

Amari Koch

My review:

I was lucky to get a sample guest post link from OP, all I can say is this is really powerful backlink, from a media news magazine site. Get a feel of its metrics now:

1716518235009.png

Yes, this is a real website with real traffic, not expired/PBN domain-like ones, you will get every feel from this domain like from those big media outlets we often check. Also my link is already indexed on Google!

Consider this price and quality, If other guest post domains can also have this quality, this service would be a killing, a great deal for every penny. I recommend it.

Blaise Bruen

My review:

I was lucky to get a sample guest post link from OP, all I can say is this is really powerful backlink, from a media news magazine site. Get a feel of its metrics now:

View attachment 180

Yes, this is a real website with real traffic, not expired/PBN domain-like ones, you will get every feel from this domain like from those big media outlets we often check. Also my link is already indexed on Google!

Consider this price and quality, If other guest post domains can also have this quality, this service would be a killing, a great deal for every penny. I recommend it.
Did you see any traffic from this guest post?

Amari Koch

Did you see any traffic from this guest post?
Its just alive, also I don't check the traffic stats.

For seo purpose, a guest post from a real powerful domain is enough, you really don't need it give you real traffic from that URL, I am pretty sure of this because, Google said this, its John Muller or whoever from the company, answered this question, SEroundtable reported this news before.

So just focus on getting links from authority/real sites, nothing else you need to worry about, your authority will increase overtime thus rankings. (sure, there are always exceptions, we don't talk random effects though, here we mean, general cases, you get strong links, you rank, simple as this.)

Shaniya Wisoky

I was lucky enough to get a review, and I received 1 link:

Semrush stats:

Ahrefs stats:

A lot of authority as you can see.

The traffic spiked in April 2022, which is sometimes a bad thing - but I checked closer that it was anniversary keywords. Which has often millions of searches around the globe and quickly loses traction. So nothing abnormal, also checked the traffic and its not manipulated or inflated.

Also the site ranks for new posts, which is a really good sign and is on a upwards trend after the helpful content and Google core update.

Content: Is well written, and does not seem spunned or anything. The link got indexed right away too.

Backlink profile: Really really good. A lot of authority and trustworthy sites have content links pointing to this page.

Anchor text: Naturally placed as asked - also the text surrounding the anchor is relevant.

Article: Highly relevant for my site.

Url-structure: Good, short and the post is indeed a blog post and not press released or UGC.

All in all, for 50 USD this is a steal.

Its too early to tell if i had positive impact on rankings.

Edwina Mraz

review copy

DR 75 link real traffic

content is good

I have had this link offered a lot its a common site for guest posting