[Journey] 100% AI SEO Blog (Little to no work).

Rand

SEO Blogging Journey: Start A Blog as an SEO Nerd

Hello to all my MMO brothers, I am feeling bored, so I decided to start this MMO thread/journey. This is the laziest way to make money blogging, but, some SEO knowledge is required. it might not work for everyone though.

For this site, the only thing I'll use is [WordPress + AI Writing Tool], I won't follow any E-E-A-T guidelines/tips: No YouTube Channel, No Social Media, No Directories/Citations, No Link Building. only an optimized schema markup with an Author Bio + NAP.

I started this AI blog 2-3 months ago, and it's already growing with only 33 posts published as of 30/06/2024.

I am literally not editing or even reading my articles, Here is what I do with timelines, no complicated stuff, simple & to the point:

1. 2 Hours (Once every 2-3 months): Keyword Clustering & Topical Maps, Siloing (2-3 months worth of content), I use Google Docs. SpreadSheet is for overthinkers.
  2. 10 Minutes: I make sure to add the focus keyword, its variations, and semantic keywords in the right places. Then, I check the keyword density to avoid keyword stuffing.
  3. 5 Minutes: Internal Linking: I make it stupidly easy & simple, Link to highly relevant posts only, I use one paragraph before H2, Ex: "After you finished reading this article, make sure to check these related ones: ... and ... and ..."
  4. 5 Seconds: Click publish & Request Indexing in GSC (yeah, I know that I can use RankMath Instant Indexing Plugin, I don't want to look spammy "but for now, it's working fine", instant indexing API is recommended for short-lived pages like job postings)

Crazy, right?

I am wondering if there is anyone else doing the same thing. PM Me so we can hold each other accountable.

I have 2 other sites that are bigger than this one, so I will work on this one in the evenings.

This niche has unlimited keywords, most of which are easy to rank for. It's a saucy, juicy niche! Here is the traffic potential along with the average KD:

That's why I will increase my content velocity (publishing frequency) to 2-3 posts a day. If it's working, I will go for 5 posts/day.

Monetization:

Affiliate Networks/Programs: AdultForce, CrakRevenue(Jerkmate+RoyalCams+Camsoda), CherryCash, StripCash, iStripper, BongaCash, AWEmpire, SexCash, FPNCash, CPAMatica, NubilesCash, DoeCash, MadCheddar

Goal: by the end of 2024

1. Publishing a 1,000 Posts
  2. Getting to 100k visits a month
  3. Monetize with Adult affiliate CPA, CPS & RevShare (2-3 Good Programs)

Today's stats:

• Core Web Vitals: GOOD
  • Technical SEO: GOOD
  • OnPage SEO: GOOD
  • OffPage SEO: Really Bad

and

Good luck on your journey, what AI tool are you using for writing the articles?