[JOURNEY] 5K as an OnlyFans Agency Owner

Mr. Bernie

Hi,

This is like my 100th journey thread, but this time around I have matured and finally found something that is easily scalable and I am good at. I started an OF agency 3 months ago.
First steps I took were building my personal brand (I will get to this later), a business IG page with content, and a decent-looking website. I am still quite happy with how the IG and website turned out.
Today I signed my first real contract with a creator making roughly 2K a month, but she had been making over 10K a month in the past. I am on a 30% split with her, as she wasn't that flexible and didn't want to do a 35% commission + 5% performance bonus.

As far as leads, I have been getting a lot of creators reaching out to my business IG to work together, however, these either ghosted me after contacting me or after agreeing to sign a contract.
This is why I am now building my personal brand, where I paid someone to write me a book, which gives me authority and shows I know my deal. I will buy followers on the account that has been aging for a while, and hope to publish the book in 2 weeks now, so I can start reaching out from my personal account.

As I mentioned, I just signed my first actual model, I am now working on building a content bank for efficient content distribution. Simultaneously, I am writing her a strategy for her socials, as she isn't getting the most out of her 40K IG followers.

I will update earnings, and models I sign along the way, if anyone has any questions, or wants to share their journey, feel free to do so!