[Journey] Streaming sites Journey to earn 30$ per day - Learn Here/ Teach Here

Hillard Spencer

I'm a complete newbie, don't know how to program. I am interested in the movie site, and want to make money from it. I started last week, and it was difficult, switching from HTTP to HTTPS took me a few days, due to security issues with my hosting provider. And in the process of searching for help, I discovered this forum.
I did the following:
- Buy domain names on namecheap
- The hosting provider is Veesp, I heard they restrict DMCA
- Install WP, choose theme. Because I had no experience, I went to Themeforest to buy a movie theme: Amymovie, because I saw it had a plugin to get movie information from idmb and it was a disaster, when the theme did not meet my requirements, and I could not know how to edit. After learning about this forum, I saw advice about the Psyplay theme. I regret the amount of money I spent on the Amymovie theme, so I decided to create two websites, one using Amymovie for my country, one using Psyplay for the world. For the Psyplay theme, the plugin to get movie information from themovie doesn't work. Maybe because I downloaded it for free, it doesn't work.
- After consulting the advice here, I chose 3 movie streaming websites: 2embed, vidsrc, and abyss
Next, I will start uploading movies manually.
I hope you can give me advice on what to do next, thank you. Hope to learn many things