[JOURNEY] Using my knowledge to try Faceless channels

Mr. Kamryn

Hey everyone,

I've been an active member of this community for quite some time now, and I know most of the money-making tactics. Over the past few years, I've concentrated on a specific niche. While it's relatively small, the potential is enormous—clients within this niche are making billions. I've positioned myself as a pioneer in this domain, always aiming for a long-term strategy. The financial gains so far haven't been monumental, but I see steady growth each year.

With a diverse skill set under my belt, including programming, automation, marketing, video editing, and AI, I've decided to branch out a bit. I'm intrigued by the idea of faceless channels, as they seem promising and align with my goal of establishing something simple enough to outsource or teach to my wife :anyway:.

I'm sharing this here to keep myself accountable, and I hope you'll join me on this journey.

My Objectives:

Upload one short video daily.
Attain the first 1000 subscribers.
Produce one long-form video.
Achieve channel monetization.
Generate a consistent income of $400/month.
Begin outsourcing long-form video creation at $100 per video, once a week.
Gradually delegate all operations and increase profitability.
Progress Report:

The channel is now live.
Successfully uploaded the debut video.
Impressively, the video garnered 2500 views and attracted 12 subscribers within the first 10 hours.

Grimes

I wish you success in growing your YouTube channel. I heard you need to keep posting even when you get no views for months and then suddenly YT algo will start promoting you. I never managed to push through this initial stage, so it will be interesting to see someone succeed. Maybe also try TikTok, if its suitable for you, one of my friends started a few months ago and his channel is blowing now. I will follow your journey and good luck!