Kindly help, I have a dispute

Alan

Help please, I have a dispute.

Thanks.
Proof that the business transaction began on BHW. A link to the conversation or post will suffice.Post in thread 'WTB, AWS 5k credit ACCOUNT FOR GOOD PRICE' https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/wtb-aws-5k-credit-account-for-good-price.1497514/post-16469099
Screenshot proof that you informed the other party of your intention to open a dispute against them 48 hours beforehand. : Note* The party has blocked me, deleted me, wiped all our conversations and changed everything about his telegram handle
A brief summary of your dispute with the accused (e.g., failure to deliver the product or service): I chatted him up following his response with the link he dropped on my thread and he confirmed he has the account and would deliver within 5 minutes of payment and its 126vcpu .He cleared and wiped all our chats so there won't be any evidence but I still have this because i screenshot immediately i paid him 1686824268639-jpg.263870
What you need from the accused to consider this resolved. Examples include a refund or a replacement. I need a refund of my money $180 or the AWS $5K ACCOUNT with 126vcpu limit as he said and I paid for.
Please provide as much supporting evidence as you can (e.g., proof that the product or service wasn't delivered, proof that it wasn't delivered as advertised, etc). It was not more that 2minutes after I notified him of my payment he wiped off our telegram conversation and deleted our chats he also changed his telegram picture.
Thanks, please I came to bhw to get the AWS ACCOUNTS I NEED ,because I feel its a very safe place, please admina and moderator don't let me be permanently scammed by this guy. Let BHW be a safe place thanks Sir and ma as you look into this and resolve it to get my money back.

Boyle

sir, these screenshots don't prove anything. From the same, any person can set it up very comfortably and in a short time. Also, there is a fake account opened in my name, you may have made a deal with him. What I want to say briefly is "I did not commit fraud and please contact the direct link I shared on the topics"