Low views.. Should I leave the channel?

Cullen

I created a channel in 2021 where I offer rain sounds videos for sleep and relaxation. However, after meeting YouTube's requirements, my channel was rejected several times and I abandoned it. But two months ago, I submitted a request to YouTube and was approved to monetize my channel. I started creating videos again. Initially, the videos received 40 or 50 views in the first two days, but over time, the videos now get one or two views and the channel's views have dropped significantly, with the channel receiving only 3 views in the last 48 hours from over 40 videos.

I don't know if there is hope that the channel will gain views if I continue working, or if it's all over.

Murray

It's probably because not many people are looking for relaxation rain sounds.

Try changing the niche of your channel.

Maybe switch it to:
Chaos & Despair Sounds for Relaxation, Sounds of The Intergalactic Nuclear Apocalypse Live, Gamma-Ray Burst Apocalypse Sounds

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Victoria

Niche change needed, too many people have saturated that niche. You could try changing the niche or abandon the channel and start working on something else. Because with a niche change, your current subs might not watch your video which will lead to low CTR and your videos not getting picked up in the algorithm.