Machine Learning to write comments like a human?

Isaac

Can someone recommend a model to make Puppeteer action more human?

Ankun

The question OP posed was: "Indoor Hammock Recommendations?"
The OP asked a question to add: "Can anyone recommend a relatively low cost hammock suitable for indoor use that is machine washable please? I'm a recent convert so only have a cheaper outdoor hammock and frame but washing that is going to be a task and it won't be warm enough here for a few months yet to get it dry in a reasonable time. As a result I'm looking for something under £40 (funds are rather tight) ideally that I can wash in a machine and will dry easily, preferably a double that will fit on top of the hammock. preferably a double that will fit on a 3 metre stand. any recommendations gratefully received as I know very little at this point!"
Others responded OP: "/"

Products:
1. Sunnydaze Handwoven XXL
2. Vivere Double Sunbrella Hammock
3. Wise Owl Outfitters Camping Hammock
4. Hatteras Hammocks Luxe Tufted Hammock
5. Original Pawleys Island
6. Hatteras Hammocks Tri-Beam Steel Hammock Stand
7. Sunnydaze Universal 2-Person Hammock Stand

You need to: first you as the reviewer, in conjunction with the OP's question and others' responses, show that you bought a product (the one that best met the OP's needs), that you are happy with the decision, and that your review provides other readers with direct insight into the product. Emphasize some of the features of the product, pointing out the advantages in some aspect of the product's performance. Share your experience and observations of using the product. Overall, you need to provide detailed information that describes the experience and observations, which gives the reader a better understanding of the product. Evaluating based on your own experience helps others to make an informed decision when making a purchase. Keep your response as short and direct as possible, with a word count of 150 words or less! Using authentic American English, 2 typos and 2 punctuation errors are required.

unding

I'd strongly recommend against it. Chat bots haven't quite passed the "Turing Test" and are still detectable by humans.

Instead, I would recommend a strategy of watching for re-posts and crossposts, and then re-posting the top comment replies. This is more straightforward to code, and it farms much higher comment karma.

Adalb

For most subreddits you can get away with just generating gpt comments through their api, you will be upvoted more often than not.