macOS

Dolores Luettgen

I will like to know if i can safely install macOS on Vmware machine if yes where can i get the macOS image and how do i do it..? I have been trying to do it for the past week but it won't work

Miracle Walter

I'd like to follow up on this with your permission. I've been trying so hard. I can't find a proper method. I'm using Ubuntu desktop

Cathrine D'Amore

If you have a mac, you can do it without worrying about anything.

Code:

If you do not own apple hardware, you cannot install it legally. However, apple doesn't really mind hackintoshes unless you are trying to sell such a thing commercially. So, if you have the source.. do what you like lol.

I actually did manage to install mac on VM a few years back. Took me quite a few tries but it did what I wanted to. However, the UX was so shit that I ended up purchasing a mac ultimately.

Dolores Luettgen

I don't have a mac so i will like to know where and how to get this image and if possible i will like the person to get it up and running on my machine for me

Dolores Luettgen

With all due respect i need help here with he mac OS in my virtual machine. I am a programmer but don't have money to be testing apps and stuffs so i think this way will help me so please i need hep to be able to install mac OS on my VMware