Managing 50 IG Pages With 1 Rotating Mobile Proxy - Different City/IP For Each Active Page Possible?

Filiberto Corkery

Excuse my ignorance but I'm trying to learn. With a rotating mobile proxy, is there a way to have each account active in a different city at once if managing 50 pages?

Since you can't manage more than 5 pages per proxy (to be safe, let's call it 3 pages per proxy), this would mean the 47 pages would need to be asleep/offline while only 3 of the 50 could be online at a time before rotating, correct?

So, for example, 3 accounts active on the same mobile proxy at a time but is there a way to make it to where each of the ONLINE pages has a different city IP? So one of the 3 pages has a New York IP, the other page has a Florida IP, and the other page has a Nevada IP? All from one rotating mobile proxy? Or would all 3 accounts be on the same city IP at a time? Dumb question but just asking if there's a way to do that.

So with a mobile proxy you would only be able to manage 3 to 5 of the 50 pages at a time before rotating to a new city for the next pages (keeping the same city for each pages). But if using static residential proxies for each page, you could have one page per IP and technically keep all 50 pages online at once, in their respective different cities, correct?

Nelson Bode

I manage 20 accounts using 1 mobile proxy that rotates every 5 mins. I occasionally get a captcha request but that's about it. Most of my accounts I've been using for over 6 months my oldest ones are 3 years old.