Micro influencers will grow. This is the niche for next 20 years+ against the AI

Gilda Stanton

You see it every day. Google is spammed with AI results produced by Google + it's spammed with fake reviews, fake rankings, fake "top of xxx".
Then we started getting spam websites created by ChatGPT and other AI tools. This will grow and grow. Search engines are trash.
AI chat bots will be trash too. When you feed something with trash, it will be trash.

Solution is to built a brand on Youtube or something similar where you review products for real.
When I am searching for product, first I am going to Youtube and watch reviews. I never use normal internet or read bought reviews on shop/ebay/amazon.

I think this will be safe niche against AI for nextt 20 years+
People don't want to buy products reviewed by crappy AI.

Raul Mueller

but i rarely use link from yt descriptions; yt is good for brand discovery but it is poor for conversion.

If you want to build a brand; put yourself out there more.

Mack Daugherty

Yeah, adobe after effects is the king and animation, not generative ai. Or a very well trained model by someone who knows what they're doing.

Difussion deep learning is cool but it isn't the future. I mean, it's too unstable. It's like a mentally ill thing that produces gibberish.

Connecting AI and real tools is some good idea. Instead of just using AI on its own.

Because AI on its own is like random number generator lol. You need to make it more of a person.

Arlene Swaniawski

I remember coming here at first, and long time members where like build a brand, and I was like yeah I just want that fast buck$$ but now I've built brands, nothing big, but you defo have to have a baby project, or a few of them that really showcase your talents.

Downloading a python script from github, and using it to upload 10k articles to your Website is not talent. Its trash. and a waste of your life. you may as well piss in the strongest wind, at least then you would get a better result and have more fun. lol

If a man can build a brand around the word "Virgin" lol damn, anything is possible for the humble idea.

Alessia Flatley

On the other hand, people don't want to read crappy content written by some crappy content writer just to make a sale. I find it very annoying when I reach a "how to" or "what is the cost of" post that has no useful information and is only trying to clickbait.