⭐️MOND MARKETING AGENCY⭐️FACEBOOK ADVERTISING ACCOUNT RENTAL SERVICE SERVICE Fee 4-8%. ACCEPT BH,WH,GH,GAMBLING,CRYPTOCURRENCY...24/7SUPPORT

Dic

Welcome to Mond Agency Marketing
Quality Facebook advertising account rental service for only 8% at the start - always reserve a stable number of >500 verified business accounts. and long-standing accounts with spending history (Accept BH, WH, GH: Gambling, Cryptocurrency, Applications, NFTs, Finance, weight loss, cosmetics...), Maximum support Optimize campaigns for customers - 24/7 support.

I) About our services

- Strong and stable advertising account - bringing optimization, quality, and optimization to customers.
- Daily spending limit of advertising accounts from 250$ -1500$- unlimited (the amount is always stable)
- Stable payment card
- Use healthy profiles and pages (Support name change)
- Provide quality pixels (stable quantity)
- Operating platforms: Adspower, VPS,..... (proxy quality: healthy, fast)
- Clean address proxy helps the account operate stably and long term
- Cloaked links provided for free
- 24/7 technical consulting support.

II) Service charge

- Spending <100$/day: 9% fee
- Spending <1000$/day: 8% fee
- Spending 1000-3000$/day: 7% fee
- Spending 3000$-5000$/day: 6% fee
- Spending 5000$/day: negotiation fee
CUSTOMERS FROM MMO WHEN PARTICIPATING IN MOND MARKETING AGENCY SERVICE WILL RECEIVE A 1% DISCOUNT WHEN CUSTOMERS SPEND OVER $1000

III) Payment methods

- USDT TRC20 : TKPhCkTHyT4Dx9VNNh9PZiNoQJZyLm6jvg
- BTC : 1LaqgTzQgydacs9ZJZnyjMZsCF2ThNNLuc

IV) CONTACT US VIA :

Contact us via the contact methods below :
- Telegram: https://t.me/Mondagencymarketing
VI) Refund policy

Customers who use and experience Mond Agency Marketing's services want a refund, the agency guarantees to refund the customer within 24 hours of the customer's notification (except Sundays and holidays, which will be delayed by 2 days).

VII ) Attention customers

We provide reputable and quality services, but to avoid customers being scammed or impersonated, please contact me via PM MMO to check safety before using the service.