My account adseterra has been suspended without any reason all traffic real from Facebook

Jermey Cormier

I worked with addsterra company with confidence and sent all traffic to them, then they suspended my account for no apparent reason, they said only your account has been suspended due to a violation, but all traffic is from Facebook, no bot or proxy I can prove my all traffic from tracker that's legal + your are accepted adult content, More than 50 thousand views I sent to them Finally, my account was closed. problem i sent traffic other cpa network convert well + I got many payments, I did not know what would happen like this when I wasted this traffic on such a company. Shame on you. You do not know my private life. I need money and money and I work legally. Finally, your account is closed. This is called scamming me. I do not recommend the work to anyone. With this company , + I have page with 100k followers I will tell my followers about this scam from adsterra , cuz I worked legal

Kennedy Mosciski

I worked with addsterra company with confidence and sent all traffic to them, then they suspended my account for no apparent reason, they said only your account has been suspended due to a violation, but all traffic is from Facebook, no bot or proxy I can prove my all traffic from tracker that's legal + your are accepted adult content, More than 50 thousand views I sent to them Finally, my account was closed. problem i sent traffic other cpa network convert well + I got many payments, I did not know what would happen like this when I wasted this traffic on such a company. Shame on you. You do not know my private life. I need money and money and I work legally. Finally, your account is closed. This is called scamming me. I do not recommend the work to anyone. With this company , + I have page with 100k followers I will tell my followers about this scam from adsterra , cuz I worked legal
This is not the first time Adsterra is doing that. Sadly you cannot do anything, even we have representative on MMO, they closed their sales thread ages ago and you found them outside MMO.

If you write in Google "Adsterra MMO", you have so many negative topics, also from outside MMO