My ads constantly gets rejected, for practically no reason. Should i get rid of that ad account and create a new one?

Rau

Hi MMO!
Hope you guys have a fantastic day, a little better than mine.
So, I'm running ads for a general contractor, and the ads keeps getting rejected for Discriminatory practices.
In the past, every-time it was flagged i reached support and they manually approved them, saying it's their automated system sometime rejecting ads wrongfully.
Now, eveen when i'm uploading original creatives, that basically only show before and after results of a house, the ads keep getting rejected.
In my ad copy there is nothing that can indicate discrimination.

I'm getting really frustrated with this issue, because running facebook ads is crucial for me, but i don't get any help from them and i'm nor sure what to do,
I hope to find here someone who have experienced similar issues.

Should i create a new fresh ad account?
I should mention the original ad account is native to the business owner i work with.

Daphne

Don't try to prove FB, wise choice is to buy a proxy and configure a VPS or from Amazon instance open a new FB manager and try to warm the account for few days. Also you should change the creative to new one even though the earlier one is originally done by you. And while running the ads, don't try to target the same audience group.

For a change of visibility, everything you going to do should be new.