My eBay selling expertise + Your UK eBay Account(s)

Karli Schumm

If you have unused UK based eBay account or you have neve made any money out of your eBay account, this joint venture thread is for you.

What I'm offering at my end?
Product research
Lists of hot selling products on eBay
eBay store management from order placing to customer support

What i need from you?
Ebay UK account with all verified documents and details.
We would also be needing some initial investment to uplift sales as i would be doing dropshipping.

Profit-Sharing Model?
50/50 for each of us.

Q&A
Do you need access to my account?
Yes, but i would use Rdp or proxies to access your account and avoid any restrictions.

Are your products legal and compliant?
Absolutely! I only deal with 100% whitehat products, complete with tracking for delivery validation.

Worried about an initial investment?
your investment is solely for purchasing dropshipping products when we receive orders on your store

Need evidence of my service's success?
I'm already working with a guy from BHW. I would ask him to post his review.

If you got any further questions, let me know in the comments or message me on the forum or telegram @Drflorencenoah.

Thanks!

Daija Osinski

I've been working with OP for 3+ month.

Making about £1k+ in passive income from this, hoping to scale it up to £5k+ per month before the end of this year.

Good day
NRE

Shea Paucek

I have a UK eBay account with lots of good reviews, would be good to jump on a call if your down

Enrico Denesik

We have old & verified ebay accounts that we have used decent bit. Your model sounds good but how will returns be handled? Not sure what exact regulation we have now but before Brexit we had to do an EU mandatory 30 day return policy on most products. Anyway DM me, and let's take it from there.