MY SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING JOURNEY STARTS NOW

Eunice Anderson

so at first i should say that i have grammar problems but who cares about that if you can get what im saying yk

my first sale in dropshipping was 3 years ago on etsy.
i lost all my capital in stock markets and i was left with nothing so i decided to try etsy and uploaded several listings on it which i forgot about, but after 2 months i got email that item got sold lol and i got in this game.
i used aliexpress to sell items on etsy and i was doing good for atleast 1-2 years even some of my products became bestseller and i was doing 1-2k$ per day clean profit untill etsy started to ban dropshippers instantly.
they also banned paypal version of etsy which didnt required any verification.
i can create as many stealth etsy accounts as i want but it just doenst worth anymore because they will ban me again and money will be locked inside.

i always wanted to try shopify and have my own website but since there is no 1 single payment gateway from my country to connect with shopify i was never really able to create one.
but then i found stealthy way and created shopify payments account which was really easy i was just lazy.

now this is first month of me trying shopify dropshipping with google shopping which also suspended me many times but now i managed to get it back lol.

my niche is : home outdoor items such as parasols, gazebos, trampolines, and things like that.

so basically im doing only high ticket dropshipping, items are priced minimum 300$ to 1500$.

also i have supplier in US and shipping times are 3-6 days max sometimes even faster depends on the warehouse location and the buyers location.

i dont want to sell these cheap items which costs 10$ becase profits are low and most of them gets eaten by adspent.

im using bing ads and google shopping ads.

i have sold only 2 items so far which is terrible because i have spent around 400$ in ads total combined bing and google.

my total profit now is -180$ but i wont stop lol im just trying to figure out how shopping ads work and also i made some dumb mistakes with adspent and made them burn.
since i have around 50 products adspend is low for each product but combined they spend too much and im thinking to find top 5 and promote only them.

i will upload screenshot of every month and write down all the costs and sum everything up.

i tried some dum traffic methods which ruined m conversion rate but who cares lol.

I THINK I WILL MANAGE TO TURN THIS STORE PROFITABLE AS SOON AS I WILL BECOME MORE ADVANCED IN USING ADS.

IN THIS SCREENSHOT YOU CAN SEE THAT I HAVE 1033$ SALES WHICH IS IN CAD BUT TOTAL PROFIT FROM THIS IN US DOLLARS WAS 220$ - 400$ ADSPEND AND THAT OUR -180$ FOR NOW.

Antwan Shields

im using only google shopping ads so only thing to do here is to wait some sales and filter keywords and products after that. if someone knows better way to test it tell me lolim using only google shopping ads so only thing to do here is to wait some sales and filter keywords and products after that. if someone knows better way to test it tell me lol

Ivory Hyatt

01: please tell me which country payment gateway you are using

02: how you can reactivate google merchant center if they suspend your account..i want to know because my gmc also suspended..